Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Wonderful Experience

So Sunday Josh and I went in for our Temple recommends. This is the first time since we have lived here that we have met with one of the Stake Presidency. I met with President Zimmerman. Very sweet man. He asked me all the questions, and I answered them, as I was getting ready to leave he said to me." You know we are called of god? If God was sitting here today he would want me to tell you that he loves you, and that he is proud of you. That he is proud of  how you are raising his daughters. He knows it isn't easy, and he is proud of you. He would say Well done thou good and faithful servant." I just started to cry. Never in my life has any one said that to me. And I think because sometimes I feel like God forgets about me that it just really hit me hard. It was a wonderful experience.

No comments: