Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Time for me

So for Three years now I have put myself on the back burner, really my whole married life. Once I became a mom I just forgot about myself. Yesterday I decided that I had to make time for myself. I decided to go back to FHF. My dear sweet friend from 25 years ago is going to personal train me for a while until I feel comfortable going in with all the skinny people from high school. I just didn't hang out with people in high school because I didn't care for drama, and I still feel that way. But I do want to get healthy. He kicked my butt good last night, but today I feel great!!
We are trying to decided if we want to take our kids to Hawaii, but I am not sure we are going to at this point. I want to use the money for personal training. I really just want to be healthy that is what is most important to me right now.

No comments: