Monday, December 8, 2014

Mixed feelings

Things have been going pretty good for our family. This year we have really been blessed with being able to pay all our debt off except our 2 houses. So I don't mind that Josh works from 7 to 7, and sometimes has to go out of town for multiple days. He is amazing at what he does, and the more work he brings in the better the company is.
Over the years I have become more relaxed, and am willing to deal with changes better than I did when he first started, as long as he puts his family first for the important things. However this last week hasn't been easy.
Josh has been working on a proposal to move a refinery from California to Pakistan. At first it started that they wouldn't have to go over to Pakistan. They were going to meet in Dubai, that made me nervous, but I was ok with it. Over the past week things have changed and now Josh and his dad have to go to the project site. Needless to say I am not happy. I have expressed my feelings. I don't care if it's a multi million job, It's not worth the chances of something happening to him and his dad. With them both going if something happens to them there will be no more company and my kids will be with out a dad.
SO we did a family fast yesterday. I am more calm about it, but still don't want him to go. But I know as well that if it's his time then it doesn't matter if he stays or goes, it's his time.  I want to support him and he as full faith that God will watch over him. I want to have faith too but I have been let down a number of times so my faith is a little shaky. I know that Josh has been doing so good and doing all the things that he should that makes me feel better too. So please pray for him and his dad to be safe and to come home to their families.
 

No comments: