Thursday, October 30, 2014

Not on our time, but on Gods

It's not on our time, but on God's time. That phrase has been very frustrating to me in the past. But it is so true. I have learned over the past 2 years that God does listen it may just take a long time.
I know from my own experience that sometimes we stop our selves from getting the blessings that God wants to give us because of decisions we make or actions we do. For years I just couldn't understand why I struggled so bad with money, why I was so wilful about paying my tithing and going to church. Josh and I weren't growing we were stuck in a rut and not moving forward.
I can't even tell you all the blessings that we have received, but its because we have had to make major changes in our lives. Now we are in a place that we are able to receive the blessings that God has wanted to give us, because we are doing the things that we should be doing. I am so grateful for my life and for my trials. I read a quote I can't remember it all but it says something like it doesn't matter about how your life starts, it matters how you end your story. I took that as yes I may life may have started of rocky and tough, but it's going end great, and people will remember my name for the type of woman I was.

No comments: