Thursday, October 30, 2014

Loving my kids for who they are

Today I am just over whelmed with love for my kids. Every single one of them is perfect in my eyes. Each one of them have a special place in my heart ( I must have a big heart!).  I love them all for different reasons.
Joshua
The light of my life. The baby I always wanted. I super excited when I found out I was pregnant with him even though I wasn't married. He has given me a run for my money and at times has blown me away with some of his decisions, but I adore him!! I am so proud of him and the choices that he has made, the road he is on. His road may not be the same as mine but that's ok. I love him for be honest with me.
The other day he chose to exercise his free agency which in the end made me laugh. Big Josh and I took him to lunch with us. We normally do that when he is working in town since he works at the family company now. It is nice to just spend time with him, since he is 18 and has a girlfriend we will take every chance we get to hang out with him. Anyways the waitress asked us what we would like to drink. We asked her what they had. She said coke products, water, coffee, and so on. Little Josh says "oh I'll take a coffee." I looked at him and said "What?! We don't drink coffee !!" He said " I do, I am paying for my own food today anyway." Alrighty then. So when his dad joined us I teased little Josh and said " he's pulling the I'm 18 card today he ordered himself a coffee. His dad just kind of grinned. So then we all place our orders and little Josh asks the waitress to put his on a separate ticket. We talk for a little bit, the food comes out. Every one is eating and talking half way done with his meal he looks at me and says" I just realized that my debit card is in my car." That made us laugh more.
I know some people reading this are probably saying oh my gosh she lets her kids drink coffee! Well I say to you if that's the worst thing he does I'm ok with that. Truly it doesn't matter what he does he has been through hell and pulled himself out I am proud of him. He may not go to church and do the things that we do, but he is a great kid and I am proud of him.
Love you Josh

Brandon / Bubba
The one that always makes me laugh. The baby I neglected as a infant due to depression. Our relationship started off rocky, but you mean the world to me. I can't picture my life with out you, my perfect little guy you are perfect in every way I can think of. You are loving, dependable, honest, funny, and willing to do anything for anyone. I am so proud of the hard worker you are and that you do 100%. I love that you are willing to help grandpa when ever he calls. I love that when I am having a bad day you are my friend and you always have my back. I love that you hang out with a good group of kids who have high standards. I love that I don't have to ever worry about what you are doing. I love that you love to hang out with dad and I. I also love that you tease me even when you make me mad I still love it!. You are the son every mom wants. I super excited to see what this year brings. Thanks for being so awesome.

Lili
You are my sunshine!! You make me happy everyday!! Looking at you always makes me smile. You are everything I dreamed of! You are more mature than most 18 year old girls. You are a hard worker, and you love little kids. You are so soft and sweet with them. You are going to be a great mom. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't Thank Heavenly Father for sending you to our home. I am so grateful that I had a daughter. I cherish every minute with you. I love our relationship. I hope that I don't over due it. I just want to be the mom I didn't have. I always want to be there for you to talk about everything with you. I am so glad that you feel like you can share your secrets with me, and that you don't hide things. I love your spunky attitude and that you say how you feel, even thought sometimes you may get in trouble. I love that you care for others and you don't like it when people are mean to others. I love that you look like me, and that you got my spicy attitude!! You are perfect don't change.

Mary
My sweet little angel! My little Mary Poppins Practically Perfect in Every Way!! My little animal lover. You have the biggest heart! You too are very mature for your age, but you still have the innocence of a child. You are just the sweetest girl I know. I love watching you grow. This year seems like you have grown up so much. I love that you like your brothers have pulled the wool over our eyes. By telling us that your good friend had pulled your chair out from under you and you hit your head on the desk behind you, only to find out after going to your friends house and talking to her dad, that you had done it to her the week before. I know you learned your lesson. You have to be honest because sooner or later the truth does come out. You can ask your older brother. I find out sooner or later, and sooner is always better. I love you so much. You are my best friend. My life wasn't complete until I had you.

I love you all so much and I am so proud of you. There is nothing that you could do to change that. You are my kids and I am here to help you when you need me. For advice, a hug, or just because you need to talk.
Love Mom











No comments: