Monday, August 25, 2014

That was fast

Holy cow! I feel like I sneezed and summer was over! All of you know that I love having my kids home, so summer is so fun for me. I'm never alone which I love. This summer we didn't do  much, but we did have fun. Its hared when your kids grow up and get real jobs. they are never around to do anything.
Josh graduated and started working for Redd. I love that he is around good people!! It has been a bummer because he is now an adult, and I have to treat him like one! But he has also been out of town. He goes out of town for about 3 weeks and then comes home on the weekends. Then he will be home for a week and then gone again for 3 weeks. I hate not having him home. But I have to remember that at his age I had him, and was expecting one more.
How ever he was able to make it up to the Redd cabin where we had a ton of fun for 4 days. It was our only break this summer, and Bubba had to work.But it was nice to get away. Bubba did have the chance to spend a week up at the Redds cabin with his Nanny and Papa back in June. Same with the girls.
But now I have a 12th grader, an 8th grader and  6th grader. Time is going way too fast.

No comments: