Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Do you ever wonder what people think?

Sometimes I do! I would like to know how people see me. I have been through some tough times in my life, and have dealt with things  the best way I knew how. I just would like to see myself through someone else's eyes.
I guess why I feel that way is I see so many people out there that get divorced and I wonder why? I wonder what happened? I just think back on mine and Josh's trial, and still I couldn't imagine life with out him. He is my perfect match. It just makes me think. If I wasn't the way I am and if I hadn't of had parents that got divorced would I have been different? I think because I knew how hard divorce was not just on the adults, but the kids too that I couldn't see just throwing 19 years away for one mistake. Because of my parents divorce it taught me to forgive. I know some people think I'm crazy, but it really does feel good to forgive someone that has hurt you. I am a different person because of it and I look at life differently. I am happy  because of the decision that I made.
I mean sure some days are worse than others, and the devil tries to stir crap/feelings up. But I just have to remember how good it felt to look the person who hurt me in the eyes and tell them that I forgave them, and they needed to forgive them self.. I think they thought I was crazy. But for me life is too short to dwell on the negative. you can never move on if you are always thinking that you are a bad person because you made a mistake. We all make mistakes that's why Jesus died for us.So that we could repent, and become better.

No comments: