Sunday, January 2, 2011

15


Thats right, my baby boy is 15 today. Wow how the time has flown. He is everything I could have ever dreamed for. He is PERFECT. He is polite,smart, loving, honest,giving, and respectable.
Who would have thought that at 15 he would still jump in my lap and hug me, or hug me and kiss my on the cheek in front of all his friends. There is not one thing about him that I want to change. I hope that he stays this way the rest of his life.
I love you Josh. Thank you for being a great example to me. You mean so much to me that I can't even tell you. There is a special place in my heart for you. I am so grateful for the relationship that you and I have, I hope that it never changes. I love that you know I will always be there for you I will always support you no matter what. I love that you call me for help even though you know that you might get in trouble. You have become such a great young man.
Love Always Mom.

1 comment:

we said...

he is the best! can't wait to go boarding with him tomorrow! woo hoo!