Thursday, December 30, 2010

Losing it

The whole family thing has put me in a bad mood. I am losing it with my kids. Do you ever feel like you are in a family, but not part of it? YEAH!! love those feelings.
Josh is turning 15 in 2 days, and I am not ready for that. His dad and I met when we were 15. He is driving me nuts with his attitudes. He is more and more putting words into my mouth, and it is pissing me off more and more.
The other night I went and worked out, had dinner in the crock pot. Told Josh that his friends could hang out till we got home. SO when we got home we said time for friends to leave. He say"OH you said they could eat with us." WHAT? Those words never came out of my mouth. I don't mind them eating, we had plenty of food, just the way he went about it.
Yesterday Josh and I went to Vernal ane Wyoming. Josh told the boys the night before that they should use the day to get all their homework done so they could play this weekend. I called at 3, and neither one of them had started their homework. They didn't hear Dad say that.
Today I asked them if they had finished their homework. Nope, neither one was done. So I said well your not playing till it's done. Josh took that as Wake mom up from a nap as soon as I am done so I can play with my friends. NOT GOOD!!
I just feel like I am in such a bad mood.
This to shall pass RIGHT!!

No comments: