Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Your mind has to be in it

So we have been going to FHF (Fire House Fitness) for a little over a month. I love it. Yes it is hard work, and you can't eat crap food, and you have to eat 4 meals a day, count your protein and carbs, and exercise a least 3 times a week.
I think it is so worth it. I myself don't feel like I have lost a ton of inches, or lbs, but I feel awesome. I wasn't in it to lose a ton of weight, I was in it to be healthy.
Yeah sometimes I look in the mirror and say oh man you should be skinner, and then there are other days that I feel great, and feel like I look good.
I think that if you go into anything, go in with low expectations. You can't think that all the weight you have put on in 15 years is going to fall off in 1 month. That is insane. It is going to take a while.
This has been so good for me, not only physically, but mentally. When I miss a day I am not in a good mood.

No comments: