Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Grrrrr

That's how I feel!! Family is frustrating, and it always will be. For me I am going to make the most with my little family. I hope I can rub off on them about how important family is. Because I tell you what being the only family I have, gets old. I have 4 siblings, and you wouldn't know it. Josh has 6 but most the time its just him and I.
Josh's sisters are having a girls night out Thrusday, and I am missing it. WHY? well my exercise class. I have been doing this for almost 2 months, and Thursdays are not good for me. I missed out on seeing my brother Tom and his family for Christmas this year. I look forward to it every year but our scheduals didn't work this year. It stunk not seeing them.
I feel like my New Year isn't off to a good start.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Don't worry, the new year hasn't started yet! Sorry I missed going with you to work out.I am so lazy lately. I need to get off my butt, but I have no motivation except the dr that said I am gaining too much weight...