Friday, October 8, 2010

JJ# 16 Did it snow much when you were a child? Tell something about it,what did you do?

We had a ton of fun, we had a huge backyard to play in. I loved when it snowed. We had one tree that hangs over the side walk, and when it would get heavy with snow it would kind of bend over it so it looked like a tunnel. It was beautiful.
As kids we would build snow forts, and go sledding over at Adelaide. One year my brother Pj, and his friend Tyler, who was very tall, climbed onto our roof, and did flips into the snow that was piled in the front of the house, It was right in front of the big window, so we(my sisiter and I) would sit and watch them.
One of my favortie things about winter was the wood burning stove in the basement. I love it, the sound the smell, That would be my favorite thing.

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

I heard a quote today that snowmen were unassembled gifts from heaven! I love the smell of a wood burning stove too... mmmmm... winter!