Thursday, October 7, 2010

Somethings you might want to know about me

1. My family is the most important thing
2. I love earth tones. My favorite color growing up was blue, I still like it, but love Red. That has nothing to do with my last name(hehehe)
3. I collect Precious Moments. My mom (Deanne) buys me one every year for Christmas. Others have also bought me some. I love their little faces,they just look so sweet and child like.
4. I love writing in journals. I have one for each of my kids and try to write in it monthly. It used to be weekly, and I am working on getting back to doing that.
5. I love to make crafts.
6. I love to make people laugh and smile.
7. I get along better with men. Women drive me crazy with all their emotions and I just don't trust them as much as I do men. I do have a few women friends that I do hang out with that don't drive me crazy, but just a handful.
8. Josh is my best friend, and has been for 18 years.
9. I don't like watching T.V. especially the news, it depresses me. When I do watch T.V. It is Burn notice.
10.I love Fall. Halloween is my favorite, next is Christmas.
11. I love kids and wish I could have more.
12. My kids are my life and I will always be in their corner, unless they proven guilty, I will still be in their corner, but they will have to be responsible for what they have done.
13. I love jewelery, Rings are my favorite!!
14. I love to cook and try new recipes.
15. I hate dirt!! I hate getting things on my hands. I love flowers, so I buy them and Josh plants them. I did buy some gloves this year that I wear now, so that makes it nicer so I can plant my own plants.
16. I am stubborn, most the time it's my way or the highway. My kids hate that!
17. I love fresh air!!
18. I love to smell good!! Love Bath and Body lotions, I think I have tried every kind. I like the more mellow smells.
I think that is about it for today, now you have all learned a little bit about who I am!!

No comments: