Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Could Kick Myself

Have you ever been sitting in a fast and testimony meeting and had butterflys in your stomach? And then you wait too long and your chance to say what you wanted is gone. Well that happend to me this last sunday. My brother Pj and his wife Kim had their 2nd daughter blessed. It was the first sunday of the month so it was also testimony meeting. All morning I had this feeling that I needed to get up, but I kept waiting. I was about to get up and then I saw my brother get up and leave so I didn't. What I wanted to say was for him. So now I feel bad that I didn't get up while he was there.
To My Brother Pj
I want you to know how much I love you. And how I think the world of you. You have always watched out for me and made sure that I am ok. You are truly one of a kind and I am glad that you are my older brother. I don't know another person in this world who has a heart as big as yours. You would do anything for anyone, even if you didn't know them. I am a better person because of your example. I love you and I am grateful that I had you as my brother growing up. You have always had my back. Love ya!

No comments: