Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nothing Worse

I feel horrible!! There is nothing worse than young love!! How do you help? There is nothing I can say that will make his pain go away. Toinight when Josh and I were talking to J we asked him what was up? Why he was feeling the way he was? What he said had me in tears. I love that boy, and to see him hurt is horrible. He still loves his little girl friend, even though they can't see each other and can't talk or text, he is madly in love with her. I haven't seen him cry this hard in a long time.
They don't understand that no one plans to screw up, but when you are to close and to comfortable with each other you are bound to screw up. For some reason he thinks that we just think that he is a pervert!! I got a little heated with him lastnight to get my point across to him. I was yelling as I was saying " You aren't a bad kid, you are a good kid who the devil would love to grab. Your dad and I weren't bad kids!! We didn't plan to screw up!! Nobody plans to screw up. You guys are to young to be so serious!!
The last thing he wants is for his dad and I to sit down and talk to him about it. I just told him the best thing for both of them is to just lay low for a while, and then things will be back to normal. He needs to just have a good time with his High School friends.
I love you J man, and I know this hurts!! But someday you both will understand why. I love you, and I am here if you need me.
What ever happens is supposed to happen.

No comments: