Sunday, July 10, 2011

OH MY GOSH!!

You know I am not very good at patients, you can just ask my kids they will all agree. I am also not good with whiny kids!! But what drives me more crazy than anything in the world is parents that sit there during sacrament and let their kids scream, throw fits, talk loud, and just sit there like nothing is going on. Do they not understand how freaking annoying it is to everyone else around them that is trying to listen. The sad thing is when my kids look over at me and ask" were we like that?" ABSOLUTELY NOT!! I would have beat your butts!!
I understand that we all need to be there to get spiritually filled, but take them out in the hall, so that we can all get ours!!

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

ha ha funny... Tim and I think the same thing a lot! I understand the small child that hit their head and will quiet down in a moment, or something like that - but the ones that keep on and on and on... ugh! But heck, sometimes the parents are worse and I want to kick them out! hehehhee!