Saturday, July 2, 2011

Don't you dare!!

So this weekend my sister Amanda got married.For those who know the situation she is Deanne's daughter. She lives up in Idaho. I was so excited for her to marry this guy, he seems so nice.
Any way she called me to tell me they were engaged, but that is all. I didn't know when they were planning on getting married. So when I found out from Deanne in June that it was July 1st I was shocked that Amanda hadn't said anything to me. I couldn't imagine her not wanting us all there. I would have dropped everything to go and see her. I told Deanne that they should take me and the girls with them, that Joshie could stay home with Grandma. She really didn't entertain the idea.
So I guess at the wedding Deanne tried to talk to Amanda,but she was busy so she talked to her step mom. So of course the blame is all my fault and my siblings for not supporting her. Amanda didn't want to be turned down. WHAT!!!!
2 years ago when she got married we were all headed up to support her when we all got uninvited. Amanda didn't say that but through Deanne we all got the message.
SO WHAT THE CRAP?
Do not try to put the blame on me. I especially would have bent over backwards both times to support her. I go out of my way to call and to see how things are. I call to tell her that I am thinking about her when her mom goes in for surgery. I have tried to be better this year at calling on birthdays.
What do I get in return NOTHING!! Not even a phone call.

No comments: