Saturday, May 7, 2011

What a day!!

After stressing for a week, the day has come and gone. The song I practiced with my dad on didn't go so red hot. I was overwhelmed with the fact that I got my dad to sing with me, that I started to cry. He has always had a great voice, and I sing good with other people, but I have never sang with my dad. I didn't think he would do it, but he was a champ, he offered to do it alone,but I didn't want to pass up the chance to sing with him. To me it was a chance of a life time, but I totally bombed it. I cried more when he put his hand on my back and started to rub my back to let me know it was ok. I hope that my dad knows how much it ment to me that he sang for little Mary today. It ment the world to her as well.
Today was perfect!! Mary was Beautiful. She is truly and ANGEL. Thanks everyone that made it.

No comments: