Saturday, May 7, 2011

Someone is turning 8




Our Baby is turning 8!!! I can't believe it. I rememeber going to the hospital to deliver her. I was so excited we were going to have an even family. I was also sad that my grandpa was going to miss out on this little angel. She missed him by a few days. I know they met and he got to see her for a couple of days. I know he thought she was perfect for me. He hand picked her just for me. She has been such a blessing to our family. Such a mellow child,such an Angel.
Some people believe that breastfed children are better all around, but I would have to disagree. My little Mary was never breastfed. I was so upset with my grandpas death that my milk never came in. So little Mary was a bottle baby. She has been my healthy,happy baby. No problems. She never cried like my other kids either. She has always been perfect.
I love you Mare Bare!!! Thanks for being my Bff.
Thanks Kelly for the cute pics!!

No comments: