Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Speechless

Me, Speechless, That's a change!! But not everything that happens in life should be posted on my blog.
All I am going to say is having teenagers is FUN!!! It has it's ups, and it's downs, and this week had some downs. But how we chose to deal with them made it ok.
Sometimes I wish there was a book on how to raise kids. But I don't think it would tell me to do anything different than I am.
My kids know that they can come to me no matter what the situation. Even if they think it is the worst possible thing ever, ten to one Josh and I have both done it.
All I can say is ya gotta love them. That's how you raise good kids. Lots and lots of love.
For me I am not going to push the church down their throats,they know how I feel. They know what we believe, they have been taught.What they do from here is on their shoulders.
Although they do know that I will not sit by and watch them fail at life. If I see they are headed down the wrong path I will give them one chance to change it on their own, and if that doesn't happen I will quickly kick them back in the right direction.

No comments: