Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Just saying!!!

It's all nice and dandy, that people need/want help. Whats not dandy is how they go about it. I would strongly suggest that people stop being selfish, and start thinking about how they are making others feel. No one wants to help when you are being well lets just say RUDE!!, and when you talk down to them they want to help you less. Maybe when you start acting equal to people instead of ordering them around then people will want to help you. I'm just saying that you may just want to step back and look at how you are treating others it doesn't matter the circumstances. Weather you are moving, having a shower of some sort, or getting married. It doesn't give you the right to treat people less than. You might think that you aren't, but it's all in your words and your actions. Heres a good quote" No one is better than me, and I am better than no one. Thats just how it should be.

No comments: