Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I think it's a good thing

I think that at least once a year, maybe twice it's good to fight with your spouse. Josh and I have a great marraige,but ever once in a while I sock it to him. I think sometimes we just get caught up in our everyday lives, that we forget that our spouse could use some one on one time, or our kids. I do it all the time. I am always running around worried about what my house looks like, or playing on the computer that I forget that maybe Josh would like to spend some time with me.
For me I get frustrated when I don't see my husband a lot. The two weeks ago it seemed like I didn't see him for a couple of weeks. One night he walked in at 11:30 p.m. he had worked about a 17 hour day. Work was crazy that week. Well that set me off, and I wasn't happy about it. So that weekend we fought on Friday night in front of the kids. My oldest laughed and said he thought it was healthy for us. Then Saturday we thought we would drive to Wendover and back, yeah that was a bad idea. We fought the whole way down. BUUUUUT now all is well at the Redd home. We are back to being best friends, and trying to make sure we make time for each other.

No comments: