Monday, October 25, 2010

JJ # 21 Describe your first home as a young couple

Well my first home is the one I am living in now. I was so glad to get a house. We had been married 10 years before we bought our house. I walked in and I knew that it was my house.
When we first moved in we lived up stairs. The only thing that was in the basement were toys and the washroom. Then we carpeted the living room down stairs and painted it. We moved our bed down there so the kids could have the big rooms, and our office was the small room.
It took us about 3 years, but we finaly redid the basement, and now we have a beautiful bed room and bath room with a toy room for the girls.
I love my house. We are getting to the point where it is too small. We are looking to move in the next 3 years.

3 comments:

jon and em said...

I love your house, too. It is so comfy and has such cute decorations!

we said...

i'm dying for another update! i love your house too, my favorite part is the red bead board downstairs! love you!

Liz said...

you guys have done a great job with your house. but i can understand the small part, i feel like our house is getting a little small and i still have little kids!