Sunday, October 24, 2010

JJ #20 How do you feel about death? Explain your philosophy of after life

Well I hate death!! I don't understand why the great men in my life had to die first. I think our families need them. I miss their laughs,their smiles,their hugs, and them telling me to hang in there,that they are proud of me. I miss talking to my grandpa, and having him play his songs on the piano, I miss him rubbing my head till I fall asleep because I have a bad migraine, even though his had is killing him from arthritis. I miss him talking to me about Josh and the family company, and how no matter what I shouldn't ever take Josh away from it. It's a good thing, and he will go far.
I miss grandpa Jack, every time I saw him he would hold his hand out so I would shake it, and with out fail every time I would hug him. I loved him. I loved that he and I had a special bond. Our lives had some of the same crappy things in them, and we understood how each other felt. I miss going up to his house, I stay away because it just doesn't feel the same with out him.
So my opinion is I hate death.
Now what I believe, is that when we do die we go to this beautiful place, when the sky is a beautiful blue, and the greass is a beautiful green. With tons of beautiful water falls , and huge white clouds. Where everyone is happy and healthy. So that part is nice.

2 comments:

allison wright said...

Death is a difficult thing. We certainly are lucky to have the plan that gives us comfort with such great loses. I hope Mar Bear is feeling better.

jon and em said...

About a year before grandma parky died I had a dream of her running around the house....running! I woke up laughing, imagining how wonderful it would be for her to be running around, playing with us.

I think heaven is going to be a party. A great relief from so much pain and sadness on the earth. It is, like you said, really hard to lose someone you love so much.