Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Almost 1 week

So tomorrow will have been one week since my house was broke into. The sad thing is, is that I still don't feel safe. I left to go to my grandmas for about 1 hour and I didn't want to leave. When we leave, and return I ask Josh if he would check the house. I love the fresh air, but don't dare open a window or leave the front door open. I am sick and tired of feeling this way.
We have talked to our insurance, What a joke! I lost over $4,000 in jewelery and I can only get $1,500. That just makes me sick. You know all I would like is for those people to have a change of heart, and just return my wedding ring. I have been in such a bad mood ever since they took my ring. I just feel naked. I just cry. That was mine. Josh and I have known each other for 16 years, and they took everything he ever gave me. It just makes me so sick to think that these people have NO feelings and could care less what they are doing to people. I wonder how long it is going to take me and Kelly to feel comfortable in our homes? Kelly I am so so sorry that they robbed you also. I know how you are feeling. And I hope that we can get back to our lives as they were. Love ya!

1 comment:

kelly said...

Thanks Heidi. Right back at ya.