Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where did it go?

So the other day I posted a blog, but some how it got erased!! I kind of remember what it was about, but not word for word. Sometimes I write things in the heat of the moment, which probably isn't good, and thats why I can't remember.
My life has been going pretty dang good these days!! I love my life!! So when my dad came to me the other day and asked me if I was struggling with the church, I had to laugh at him. He had talked to someone who had mentioned that to him. He kind of laughed, because he knows that he would be one of the first people to know if his little girl was struggling with anything.
It is amazing to me that the devil has a way of trying to work his way in to my life when things are great!! That, or people that are miserable just hate to see people happy, and want them to feel as bad as they do. I don't know who said this, nor do I care, obviously you aren't one of my friends, and you don't know me very well.
I haven't been stronger in the church!! I am doing everything that I should be,and it feels good, thats why my life is perfect right now!

No comments: