Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A question for all who read my blog

How do you take your friends being friends with people you have issues with? Me personally it's hard, I guess that's because I don't trust people. I don't trust women especially. No matter how good of a person you are most women can not resist gossip. I know I try, and it is so hard not to give my 2 cents. There is maybe 2 women that are my friends, that I know have my back. They have been put in situations that they have shown their true colors. To them I am grateful for their friendship.
Let me know what your thougthts are!!

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

I have always just kept my distance and try to remember that everyone has their free agency. You can be friends with whomever you choose - but so can your friends. If you don't like who they hang out with then you avoid conversations about that person and don't go to things that that person is invited to - that's what I do at least. Good luck - it's one of life's little bumps that we all deal with to some degree or another!

Heidi Sue said...

I agree, Thanks Aislinn!!