Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Swim Lessons

As a child, I was given swim lessons from the BEST teacher in Bountiful. She wasn't very nice, but she knew how to swim.


When my boys were old enough I found her, and I worked for her for the summer so they could learn from the best. It wasn't cheap. Any ways that didn't last long, because they couldn't stand her. Some old lady playing pick the apple from the tree and when she picked you she gave you a kiss on the cheek, I am sure her breath was enough to kill any living creature.


After they quit I started Lili for a little, but then summer was over and we just never did it again because she was very expense and I just didn't have the time to help her.


Well my girls are to the point where they need to know how to swim. After Lili about drowned last year at my brothers in laws I knew that she was going to have swim lessons this summer. We found a cute kid in my brothers neighbor hood that was giving lessons. He is so cute with the girls. Today is their 3rd lesson, and little Mary got a little nervous in the deep end. He handled it very well. I am excited for them to know how to swim.


I loved it as a kid.


Here are some pics.























No comments: