Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Now I know why !!

You know how they say that remodeling is one of the top reasons for divorce, well now I know why!!
I am not saying that's where we are, but I can understand why. We are getting a new kitchen, and nothing has gone right.
We got some of our cabinets in Saturday, and no one showed up on time. The lady we have been dealing with has totally lied about a ton of stuff. It is so frustrating. Then the cabinet guy finally comes and puts them in, only to find out he didn't center the sink with the window, WHO DOES THAT? Now I have had to wait 3 days for him to come and fix that little problem. See if we ever tip him again.
Today that part should be done, and the counter top should be in on the one side, but they broke the back splash.
Can we be done already?!!

No comments: