Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good Lesson

So this evening our home teacher came over. He had Josh put some water in a glass. He then asked our whoe family what they saw? It was nice to hear the answer. Little Josh said a glass of water half full. He then asked all the kids who thought it was half empty, no one raised their hand. He then asked who thought it was half full, everyone raised there hand.
He asked how that pertains to our life? Little Josh said well it means that we look at things positively. Which is so true. Our little family is more the type that looks at problems with a more positive attitude. I love it.
I have had some people ask me, or more so praise me for the way I have turned out. Lots of people know the crap I have had to deal with and just can't believe that I have such a great attitude about life. When it comes down to it I wouldn't want to live my life any other way. It is hard to be positive all the time, but I couldn't imagine always being negative. I mean yes sometimes I am negative, but I do try for the most part to Happy. It has made a difference in my life, in many ways.
It was nice to have our home teacher come over and share that lesson with us this evening.

No comments: