Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Champs!

Both Josh and Brandon are wrestling this year. I am so excited for them. They love it!
Today was their first match.I couldn't go because I was babysitting. It was hard, because I try not to miss any matches. This year how ever if it's far away I won't be able to attend.
They came home with frowns on their faces.When I asked them how it went they said"Nick is the only one that won. Brandon looked like he was going to cry. I asked him what was wrong, did you get hurt. Then they both got these huge smiles on their faces and said we won!! They were so excited.
Josh says that the coaches asked them to be polite when they won, but Bubba got up and hit his chest like an ape !
I would have loved to have seen it!!
Congrats Boys!!

1 comment:

we said...

i love those two and brandon hahaha i love that! i am so happy they are doing a sport together that's where alexis and i really bonded!!! love this so much.