Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Spending time with my favorite lady

Today I went Christmas shopping with my grandma. I thought it would be special to take her shopping in her car that Josh and I bought for her. Her eyes lit up when she walked out the door and saw her car in the drive way. Of coarse it had been washed and the inside clean. I was nervous that it would be hard for her to get in and out of because it is a car, and it was but she managed like a trooper.
I had a great day with her today. We got all her shopping done in 2hrs. She bought for 7 people, and we have 2 left.
It was a great day. I am glad that I am the one that gets to spend the time with her. She is my favorite, and I am hers. She is and always has been so good to me and my family. She loves my husband to death, and thinks he is perfect.
I look forward to this time of year becuse I know that she is going to call and we are going to go shopping and get to spend some one on one time with each other.
I can say that she is one of my best friends, and has been my whole life. Love you grandma.

1 comment:

jon and em said...

you are lucky to have her.
she is lucky to have you.

i love that you're taking advantage of the time you have together, i'd give anything to have old granny goodwitch around to cuddle with.