Friday, December 3, 2010

I dreamed a dream

Since I have been gettimg my butt kicked, I have been sleeping better. So much better that I have been dreaming.
The other night I had a dream about my brother P.J. it was crazy. It was so weird to see his face. His new wife was in my dream too. It was just weird. We were talking about the situation that we are having right now, and all was forgiven, and we were all good.
I just remember telling his wife that all I wanted was to hug my brother. In the dream I was crying, because I missed him so much.
I am bawling just writing about it. I do miss him. I don't care about what ever has gone on. I miss him and love him with all my heart. I hate being alone, and not being close to my siblings. I hate it.

1 comment:

Liz said...

maybe P.J. needs to hear how you feel about him?!! i'm sorry that you don't get to see him, i can't imagine how hard that is.