Monday, November 22, 2010

The Study!!

Today is the first day for Josh and I on our new life style plan. We have a friend Jason http://www.muirfitness.com/
who is doing a study on people, the weight and eating. I thought it would be fun to do, and talked Josh into joining me.
Jason measured our bodies, and made an eating plan for each of us. Which we started this morning. Tomorrow we start the exercise part. I am kind of excited for that.
The food part is ok, you get to choose from a lot of food, but not a lot of grains. The grains are oatmeal and rice. I hate oatmeal, and have since I was a kid. Something about boogers being slimy and Gross, oat meal just looks the same.
It also looks like I am going to be cooking a ton!!! Which might not be too bad.
Josh and I have made a meal plan for the week so we know what we will be eating and what I need to cook. That will help this go easier. I am excited!!

3 comments:

jon and em said...

Good luck! You two are going to kill it together!

Becky said...

Sounds like loads of fun! You will have to keep us all updated on how it goes! Are you feeling better?

Liz said...

YEAH!!! i'm way excited for you guys and good luck with the oatmeal!!